Investing some time in therapy sessions can often help with a number of concerns, including:
- Stress Management
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Health issues such as :
- brain injury-related symptoms
- phantom limb pain
- stroke recovery
- cardiac health
- Trauma, PTSD, and Medical/Birth Traumas
- Behavior Change
- Clarification of life goals and solutions
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness-based therapies
- Positive Psychology
- Behavioral medicine
- Clinical and medical hypnosis
- Relaxation training
- Motivational Interviewing for behavior change
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES)
- Graded Motor Imagery with mirror box therapy
- Mind-Body techniques
Contact me to see if my approaches may be helpful for your goals. Many insurance plans are accepted.
Consulting is available for interventions such as health psychology techniques, work with chronic pain or rehabilitation psychology, opioid risk assessment, biofeedback, mindfulness-based interventions, and more.
Dr. Gray is available to provide supervision, especially in specialty areas such as work with health psychology, pain psychology, rehabilitation psychology, and techniques such as biofeedback and mindfulness-based interventions.
Presentations and Workshops:
Dr. Gray is an experienced presenter and workshop leader on topics related to integrative psychology, wellness, stress-management, mindfulness, health psychology, chronic pain and health conditions, and innovative approaches such as the use of biofeedback.
Click here to see a current list